How We Protect Personal Information
The privacy and security of any sensitive information you provide to our Company is our top priority. We maintain commercially administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide on our Site.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data. You can confirm that SSL is being used by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure Site, the first characters of the Site’s address will change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or a firewall that does not permit communications through our secure Site, you may not be able to make purchases on our Site.
No data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can ever be guaranteed by anyone to be 100% secure. As a result protecting your personal information and privacy is of the highest importance to our Company but, like all companies, we cannot fully guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the phone number listed on the Site from which you want to order.
Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
We collect personal information about you in several situations. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase online, or contact us with questions. You do not have to provide your personal information, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features and services that you are able to access from the Site.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
- Account registration information, such as user name, password, and profile information;
- Information about your intended use of, or questions about, our products;
- Certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We also collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, including your internet protocol (“IP”) address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Site through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; and your activity on the Site, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your account usage.
Like many companies, we use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar technologies on our Site. These technologies allow us track your use of our Site, recognize you when you return to the Site, or save your preferences. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer through the Site.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Site’s features and that your decision to decline cookies from our Site may impact your ability to use other websites as well.
We may combine automatically-collected information and the information we collect in our cookies (as described below) with other information we collect about you.
We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
The third party analytics companies who collect information on our Sites and/or Services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
In addition to our use of technologies as described herein, we may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of our Site and/or Services and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of our Sites and/or Services.
You may opt out of the Google cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page (www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us: We will use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through the Site’s “Contact Us” links, or through other areas of our Site.
- Shopping: When you purchase products on our Site, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions: With your permission, we use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Surveys: We may use personal information about you to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, etc.
- Other Site Features: We may use your personal information to perform other functions or provide new services that we describe to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Sharing Site Content With A Friend
You may be able to share certain content from our Site with others by asking us to forward the content. To share information, we ask for the recipient’s and your name and email addresses. When we collect personal information in this way, we will use it to fulfill your request and for no other purpose.
Information We Share
The Company’s various subsidiaries may share the personal information among themselves. Apart from this sharing, we do not sell or otherwise disclose the personal information we collect about visitors to our Site, except as described below.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as providing web hosting or database management services, performing analyses, or sending communications for us. We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process: We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other lawful requests for cooperation from government authorities, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
We Provide You Choices
You can opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email from a particular Site by following the instructions contained in any message from that Site.
Please note that your request not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
We Care About the Safety of Children
The Company cares about the safety of children and the privacy of their personal information. The Site is intended for a general audience and are not designed for children under 13 years old. Accordingly, the Company will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our databases.
The Site is U.S.-based and therefore, information we collect about you may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in the United States.
How to Contact Us
Sunrise Nutraceuticals, LLC
2234 N. Federal Hwy #479
Boca Raton, FL 33431